@sapatariadocarmo is committed to the privacy of its users and has adopted all security measures required and necessary to the confidentiality and protection of your personal data.
Your data will be processed by Paulo da Cruz Lda, TIN 502520710 hereinafter @sapatariadocarmo.
@sapatariadocarmo is the Data Controller under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and other applicable data protection legislation.
@sapatariadocarmo will only process your data in the following situations:
- When you have given your consent.
- To comply with and execute the distance purchase and sale agreement.
- To comply with legal obligations
Your personal data, collected via @sapatariadocarmo will be processed for the purposes below:
- Processing of orders made via @sapatariadocarmo.
- Management of User support channels.
- Management of payment channels.
- Processing of queries and potential complaints.
- Statistical analysis of users of @sapatariadocarmo and respective consumption profiles.
- Electronic communications for marketing purposes and/or for disclosing promotions, discounts, or to offer special conditions.
- Asking for feedback and ratings for purchased products.
- Monitoring assistance quality.
You can always:
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify information where inaccurate or incomplete.
- Erase or limit your personal data.
- Oppose or withdraw your consent, applicable to certain situations.
- Request the portability of your personal data, applicable to certain situations.
As data subject (the “User”), you have the right to get confirmation and access to your personal data.
The User has the right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data which concerns them.
The User has the right to get their data erased without any undue delay, when applicable, namely in one of the following situations:
- The personal data are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected or processed.
- The User has withdrawn their consent for data processing (where the processing is based on consent) and there is no other legitimate ground for such processing.
- The User opposes processing and no legitimate interests prevail that justify such processing.
The User has the right to limit processing, when applicable, namely in one of the following situations:
- Challenge the accuracy of personal data during the period when @sapatariadocarmo checks for data accuracy.
- When data processing is lawful and the User opposes data erasure, they can limit data use.
- @sapatariadocarmo no longer needs such data for the purposes for which they were collected in the first place, but the data are required for purposes of establishing, exercising, or defending a right in a judicial proceeding.
Where data processing is made for purposes of any legitimate interests pursued by @sapatariadocarmo or where data is processed for marketing and electronic communication purposes, the User can oppose the processing of their personal data at any time.
Where the processing depends on User consent and such consent has been given by automated means, the User has the right to receive the personal data that concerns them and that they have provided in a structured, generally used and machine-readable format.
Right of access and right to rectification can be exercised via the user area of @sapatariadocarmo. To exercise any other rights, the User must send an e-mail to: [email protected].
Please note that for certain cases, such as erasure and/or portability, your request may not be met immediately due to the compliance with legal obligations. Either way, you will be informed about the measures taken in that sense within a maximum of 1 (one) month after the request is made.
Additionally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Portuguese Data Protection Authority Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (“CNPD”) at https://www.cnpd.pt/.
The User has the right to withdraw consent at any time. This withdrawal will neither compromise the lawfulness of data processing based on prior consent nor subsequent processing of such data, based on another legal ground, like the compliance with contractual obligations or any legal obligation of the Data Controller.
In case you want to withdraw your consent, you can contact us to [email protected].
Sharing your data with third parties
Certain Partners of the company Paulo da Cruz Lda may access the User’s identification data (name, TIN) and contact (address, telephone number) for processing and shipping their order.
Identity and comments added by users.
Your personal data may also be shared with other entities and/or third parties to comply with legal and/or contractual obligations, such as judicial, administrative, supervisory, or regulatory authorities.
@sapatariadocarmo has conversation channels (chat) connected to social media. The User must read our Cookies Policy and the Privacy Policies of social media carefully because they apply to that purpose as well.
Your data will be processed securely. We use multiple security technologies and measures to protect your data is active and for a period of 1 (one) year after its deactivation.
Financial data are stored for 7 (seven) years after the date of the last purchase made with @sapatariadocarmo.
Where there is evidence of crime or false information, data will be stored for 10 (ten) years.
If you have any question regarding the processing of your personal data or if you want to exercise of any of your rights, please contact us at: [email protected]
What are Cookies
Cookies are alphanumeric applications that can be transferred to the hard drive of the User or visitor’s computer and that enable systems to recognise the browser of the person who is interacting with the website, when the website is being used, and to improve user experience (“Cookies”).
Without any limitation, Cookies allow to manage a website, track movement within the website, help users with browsing, retrieve browsing history, and support the retention and management of preferences/options that were selected before (if/to the extent available).
Our cookies do not store personal data, such as your name and bank details.
Cookies used by the website: www.sapatariacarmo.com
- Technical/Necessary Cookies
- Statistical Cookies
- Preference Cookies
The Platform uses Google Analytics® from Google®, which interprets the use and loyalty levels of users.
The user consents to the processing of data by Google® under the terms and for the purposes described above. In case you want to disable the browsing history tracking, please disable Google Analytics cookies at www.google.com. However, this can have a significant negative impact on the use of website features, and all those features, or only some of them, may even become unavailable.
@sapatariadocarmo informs that disabling technical/session cookies may not be compatible with using the Platform and/or – if possible – significantly harm user experience or access to Platform features or areas.
Some of the cookies used by @sapatariadocarmo allow for the connection and data flow between social media, such as Facebook, Instagram and/or YouTube:
- Social media Pixels
- Chat Messenger (Facebook Based)
Social Media operators have their own Privacy Policies and use their own cookies. They can also use web beacons and other storage tools to collect and receive information from websites and use such information to measure service, make consumer profiles, or direct advertising.
@sapatariadocarmo informs that it has no influence or control over Social Media operators, or their privacy and security policies, and that the user must inform themselves properly and beforehand and use Social Media at their discretion.