TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These conditions of sale are agreed between PAUL DA CRUZ Lda, located in Largo do Carmo, 26, 1200-092 Lisbon with de the Fiscal tax identification number: 502 520 710 and contac: (00351) 213 423 386 here in after referred to as SAPATARIA DO CARMO and people who wish to make purchases through the website: www.sapatariadocarmo.com here in after referred to as “User”.The parties agree that the purchases made through the website: www.sapatariadocarmo.com shall be governed exclusively by this contract excluding any pre-conditions available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECTIV
These general conditions of sale are intended to define and provide all necessary information for the User on order forms, sale, payment and delivery of purchases made on the website: www.sapatariadocarmo.com.
These conditions regulate all the necessary steps to accomplish the Order and ensure the tracking of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
These conditions regulate all steps necessary to accomplish the order and ensure the tracking of this order between the Contracting Parties.
- The User realizes the Order by adding the shoes/accessories to the virtual basket.
- The Sapataria do Carmo will make all the possible efforts to show the most accurate and real colors in all the photos of the shoes from the site: www.sapatariadocarmo.com. As the computer monitors are very different from one to other we assure you that we do our best that you to receive in your home the ordered pair of shoes with the tone of color closest to the reality. (Read the devolution product).
- To send the order the User should:
a) Register on the website www.sapatariadocarmo.com providing for this purpose the information requested
b) Make the “Login” (providing a combination of email and password chosen by User at time of registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the options that are available over the end of the ordering process (delivery address and billing, shipping method, payment and the Fiscal number and name for tax purposes to be written on the invoice).
- The final order confirmation by the User implies acceptance of full and complete description and prices of the shoes/accessories available for sale as well as these General Conditions of Sale will be the ones applying to the contract thus concluded.
- The data on atje invoice is the full responsibility of the user. The invoice after being issued may not be reissued with amendments.
ARTICLE 3 – AVAILABILITY STOCK
- The Sapataria do Carmo will honor all the online orders received within the limits of stocks. If there is a lack of availability of the shoes/accessories – as our product are subject of change the Sapataria do Carmo will do the best to inform the User as soon as possible.
- If it happens that the shoes/accessories are not available we will contact you through your account Login to inform about the time of manufacture. However speaking of handmade shoes the time can vary between 3-4 weeks.
ARTICLE 4 – PAYMENT
On the website: www.sapatariadocarmo.com the payment is made trough Easypay secure platform and the User can choose the payment trough
a) Credit Card: Visa, Mastercard, Mestro, American Express
c) Bank Transfere
In case of payment by credit card, the debt will be made in the User’s card immediately after confirmation of shoes/accessories expedition. If some ordered products are exhausted, the amount will be credit back in the user card, after the closing order.
ARTICLE 5 – DELIVERY
The delivery of shoes/accessories will be done within 24 hours after confirmation of payment. The cancellation of his order or any amendments thereto, may be made before shipment.
- For Portugal and islands deliveries will be made by CTT Express. The Sapataria do Carmo will make all the eforts trying to offer FREE shipment for Portugueses territories without limit of number of shoes.
- For the Europe contries including the European Union deliveries will be carried out by DHL company. The delivery of orders carried out in 1-2 business days. In the order they are added shipping costs 15 euros (up to 2kg).
- For USA and Canada our deliveries are made through the DHL Express. The delivery of orders are carried out in 3-4 business days. In the order they are added shipping costs: 25 euros (up to 2kg).
- For the Rest of the world our deliveries are made through the DHL Express. The delivery of orders are carried out in 5-6 business days. In the order they are added shipping costs: 35 euros (up to 2kg)
- If buying more than one pair of shoes the aditonal cost is 10 euros, without limits of pair of shoes. Situation available for all the localizations above mencioned except Portugal were the shipment is FREE.
- There are situations such as the “remote areas” and “clearance process” that may delay the range shown above.
ARTICLE 6 – PRICES
Prices are in Euros, fees and taxes, taking into account the VAT in force on the order of payment date.
ARTICLE 7 – RIGHT OF WITHDRALL
In case you are not satisfied with your purchase for whatever reason you can return us the pair of shoes or accessories and we will return the full amount of the shoes without shipping cost. The deadline to return the shoes is 14 days from the time it received the shoes on your shipping address.
- The cancellation process or refund is treated case by case Sapataria do Carmo and the notification should be made by mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 14 days after received the shoes in the shipping address.
- The shoes refund amount will be effected with the invoice/receipt from Sapataria do Carmo. Whenever possible the return must be carried out by the same means of payment, but if not, the user must present the proof of payment and of ownership of the account or card, to be held the return by bank transfer.
- The shoes cannot be used and must keep their original features, the manufacturer’s box and the labels intact. We strongly recommend that shoes are tried on a carpeted surface, to avoid risks in the soles. The shoes must be returned in the original package and in the same outer box in which they were received.
- If the received shoes are damaged or used Sapataria do Carmo might not accept the devolution of the shoes. If so, we will not proceed with the refund process.
- Sapataria do Carmo undertakes to refund the User within 20 days.
- The amount to be refound will represent the value of the shoes but not the shiping cost. If the shoes will be returned the cost of the shipment will be suported by the users. The adress is: Sapataria do Carmo, Largo do Carmo, 26 1200-092 Lisboa, Portugal. This situation will not be available if it is an error made by Sapataria do Carmo.
Privacy physical store of our online store and respects the confidentiality of your information and ensures that your data will not be available, assigned or sold to third parties. Emails and phones available are used only for contacts related to purchases made on our site and the presentation of other products by Sapataria do Carmo.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with legislation on the protection of personal data.