DORI Oxford Cap -Toe
Exclusive Design - Classic Collection
A “Boyish style” - a very authentic classic that has been sparkling on women´s feets since the beginning of the 20th century.
Over the years the last have been updated for beter fitting and comfort beeing part of our Women´s Classic Collection.
- Calf-box leather - tanned with less impact on the environment
- Whole lining and soft leather
- Leather insole - whole and padded piece
- Leather outsole with rubber injection
- Leather heel with rubber; 1.5 cm high
- Blake System construction - the shoe body and sole are machine stitched
HANDMADE IN PORTUGAL:
The "Sapataria do Carmo" Women`s Classic Collection is handcrafted in the North of Portugal by the shoemaker Armando Silva, who has over 70 years of experience - since 1946.
What does it mean an Oxford Cap-Toe?
The difference between the Oxford model and the Derby is in the laces system. In the case of Oxford the tabs with the laces passages are closed while in the Derbys they are open.
Typically in a Cap-Toe the lines of seams are simple without the brogues (decorative elements) and one of the lines separates the toecap from the upper.